advance forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
advance forum

4 posters

What is SEO ?

Kim Titus
    Admin

What is SEO ? Empty What is SEO ?

Post  Kim Titus Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:33 pm

Please let me know about your opinions .
    wakee456

What is SEO ? Empty Re: What is SEO ?

Post  wakee456 Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:11 pm

Seo (search engine optimization) is the techniques to promote your web sites .
    Seo has two types
    On page seo and Off page seo .
    on page seo is a process in which we add meta tag , meta description , content writing , web designing , web development etc ....
    off page seo is a process in which we use some techniques to promote our website .
    Social bookmarking , article writing and submission , press release writing and submission , blog commenting , forum posting , blog writing and blog posting , yahoo answering etc...
    Both are the important for website promotion .
    tariq456

Post  tariq456 Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Your answer is great but I want some more information . Please let me know more about seo . Thanks in advance .
    AllareWaster

What is SEO ? Empty SEO:

Post  AllareWaster Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:38 am

Kim Titus wrote:Please let me know about your opinions .

SEO[Search Engine Optimization] helps to increase the website traffic and page rank.It helps to increase the website popularity and website income.For every website,it is must.Everyone must implement SEO service for their sites.So that they can successfully run their website on internet.It plays a vital role in website success.

SEO: Earning traffic through unpaid or free listings.

There are free and paid SEO methods available .Free methods like
    1)submitting Directories
    2)submitting forums,Blogs
    3)Writing article(do article submissions)
    4)Promoting your site/Blogs in Social Networking sites like Facebook,Twitter,Orkut...
    These are free seo methods it helps to drive small amount of visitors to your sites.

If you need to more traffic to your website visit the site Tucktail.com here they are providing the Search Engine Visibility[SEV] at low cost with many features.This will helps to promote your blog in following ways:
    Complete Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for one website, One-click submission to Google, Yahoo!, Bing and AOL,Easy submission to over 100 search engines and directories, Google Keyword Generator and increase your page rank in Google and many other search engines.So your site traffic will also increase.

They are also providing many features and supporting with good customer service at 24/7.This is the most safe,secure and reliable website.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:07 am