advance forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
advance forum

3 posters

Advantage of Social Bookmarking in SEO!

wakee456

Advantage of Social Bookmarking in SEO! Empty Advantage of Social Bookmarking in SEO!

Post  wakee456 Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Social bookmarking is the way to index our websites in search engines and also source of getting backlinks and traffic . What you think about this .
    tariq456

Advantage of Social Bookmarking in SEO! Empty Re: Advantage of Social Bookmarking in SEO!

Post  tariq456 Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:16 pm

Thanks for sharing the information!
    I found this article very interesting and informative!
    Keep sharing!
    revenue4u

Advantage of Social Bookmarking in SEO! Empty Re: Advantage of Social Bookmarking in SEO!

Post  revenue4u Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Social Bookmarking at sites like Facebook, Twitter and Digg, among others, is essential to building traffic to your website
    revenue4u

Post  revenue4u Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Social bookmarking is used to announce your site to your social audience. Used properly, it can increase traffic to your site.
    wakee456

Post  wakee456 Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:43 pm

revenue 4 u I see your web link social bookmarking . Can you tell me about this website ?
    revenue4u

Post  revenue4u Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:00 pm

This site is a membership site and sign-up is free. Here is a summary of some of the fetures.

Veretekk Lead Generation and Marketing System has been a mainstay for online marketers for years. The company has developed a reputation for being on the cutting edge of marketing innovation and creativeness. Recent changes have seen Veretekk drift away from traditional methods of advertising, such as email advertising, FFA submissions and ad blasters, among others, in favor of Social Media marketing with emphasis on blogging, social networking, article advertising, forum marketing, niche marketing and team building activities. If your goal is making money online, the Veretekk Complete Marketing System is right for you.

As any Veretekk member knows, the company offers extensive state-of-the-art training in virtually all marketing disciplines so a newcomer is never alone. This extensive training is an all volunteer effort and the instructors are not paid employees, but experienced successful entrepreneurs who give of their time and experience to help others. Earning money on the Internet can be challenging, but it gets easier with training and mentoring from the experts.
    wakee456

Post  wakee456 Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Thanks for sharing information about your website .

I want a question from you not related to your web or this forum .
    I am in trouble one of my girl friend from South Africa want to stay with me in my country and have many $$ . She wants I arrange all the her matters as like living place , study etc . She is 21 year old now and I am almost 23 year old . Can I become her guardian I really don't know how it will work but suggest me what should I do .
    I want to say her in simple wording in Yes or NO .
    revenue4u

Post  revenue4u Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:40 pm

wakee456 wrote:Thanks for sharing information about your website .

I want a question from you not related to your web or this forum .
    I am in trouble one of my girl friend from South Africa want to stay with me in my country and have many $$ . She wants I arrange all the her matters as like living place , study etc . She is 21 year old now and I am almost 23 year old . Can I become her guardian I really don't know how it will work but suggest me what should I do .
    I want to say her in simple wording in Yes or NO .
    I don't know where you are from so I would suggest you contact a lawyer/barrister in your country. In the USA, one adult can give what is called a "limited Power of Attorney" to another adult so that second person can perform legal transactions for the first person. You will need a lawyer for that.
    wakee456

Post  wakee456 Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Thanks for suggest me i will consult with lawyer at my home town .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content